Angie and I have been together 7 months and things COULD NOT be better. Not to get into our life in this post, but we are truly swolemates and as a result we will reach levels we couldn’t without each other, while helping and inspiring others along the way. We have some very big goals, which I am excited to reach and exceed with this beautiful woman.
Angie is a true athlete. From being an elite soccer player, to running half marathons, and playing pretty much any sport or doing any physical activity, she has an incredible physique. A goal of hers before meeting me was to get on stage one day and be at her all-time best shape to showcase all of her hard work.
Well….we started that journey yesterday. She is roughly 15.5 weeks out from her first figure show, which will be on November 12, 2016. Angie is extremely dedicated, and trains harder than most of the men I know. There is no doubt in my mind she is going to do well….extremely well. Her body is beautiful as is, but she will truly be a sculpted goddess by the end of this prep.
Some supplements Angie and I both are using (I will add more as I am ordering her some health-geared sups now):
- True Nutrition Whey Isolate Cold Filtration
- True Nutrition Karboload (me)
- True Nutrition EAA’s/BCAA’s
- True Nutrition Citrulline Malate (me)
- True Nutrition Creatine (me)
As for True Nutrition products...I will make another post about it soon, but you get what you pay for...and then some. Brands continue to fail tests (do a quick google search), and do not contain ingredients as their label claims. Here are the latest tests:
Follow along as I am more active on here and provide updates, as well as tips and media of our training and progress. As she is prepping, I am in an intense offseason as now my body has recovered and is primed for growth. My plan is to do several shows next year.
Here is my leg workout for today:
- 20 sets of calf work
- Leg Curl (Seated): 4 sets of 15, last set a drop set with partials to failure
- Hack Squat: 4 sets, each set implement the 1.5 rep technique…bottom out each rep
- Vertical Leg Press: 4 sets of 20…slow and controlled, constant tension no full lockouts
- Smith Front Squats supersetted with Smith Lunges: 4 sets of 15/10
- SLDL: 4 sets of 15…slow, and controlled…focus on a deep stretch and use hams and glutes to “flex weight up”